Reasons for joining our Fire Department
- Wanting to provide a community service. The President has asked all Americans to look at ways they can volunteer in their communities. The Fire Department is a very positive way to impact your community.
- A new challenge for yourself. Becoming a firefighter will require growth and overcoming obstacles as well as facing new challenges.
- A related personal experience or incident. Perhaps a friend or relative has suffered from a devastating fire. This may have inspired you to help make a difference, to help people when fire or other emergencies threaten their homes or lives.
- Perhaps there is a family tradition. Is one of your relatives a firefighter? Maybe it’s time to start your own family tradition of service?
- Maybe you used to be a firefighter in another town, and now would like to join your local fire department.
If you are interested in joining you can begin right now
- Give us a call at 973-694-0218
- Stop by the firehouse on the first and third thursdays of the month at 7pm.
93 Parish Drive
Wayne N.J. 07470